Notes from the leadership journey!

Introducing … Sarah!

IMG_0062

23 Responses to Introducing … Sarah!

1. Mike and Susan Reed says:

Well WELCOME to our world little Sarah! You will be a very much loved little girl. Can’t wait to squeeze you!!!

“Sarah” – I love it!!!

~S~

2. Cookie & Jerry says:

She is beautiful!!!!!!! We are so excited for you. I love the name. “Sarah”
    The name means “Princess” that she will be!! I can’t wait to hold her.
    God has blessed you with a beautiful family.
    This is so cool to be with you on this journey.

In God’s love,
    Cookie

3. Grandpa & Grandma Willis says:

My first steps were to the computer and what a beautiful suprise. Sarahs beautiful and so are the both of you! Our hearts are filled with joy to see you together. We love the name “Sarah”
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

We love you
    Dad & Valerie

4. I knew all of this was in the works, but had no idea ’til I check email this morning and got Joleen’s note in response to the Chi Rho e-mail that it had unfolded. Praise God. Sarah is beautiful! Know that your trip and the family transition are in my prayers!!!

5. Randy says:

Thanks for the “early” comments. It’s almost 9:00 p.m. here in Korea and I’m headed to bed (Joleen’s already asleep). Around dinner time, we both began to feel very exhausted (I wasn’t sure I was going to make it through dinner for a while there, probably because we’ve only gotten about 6-8 hours of sleep since we got up Monday morning, on no more than 5 hours of sleep Sunday night. That and our Eastern-Time-Zone bodies were telling us it was really 5:00 a.m.). But we *will* need our sleep tonight! :-)

Tomorrow (morning?), Joleen will write a post describing our time in the foster family’s home today where we met the baby. She may share more about the name, as well as what the next couple days will look like here.

6. Randy says:

Oh, one more comment before I go to bed …

So far, my 4 favorite photos we’ve ever posted on the blog are: (1) the first photo of Ethan, (2) the first photo with Ethan, (3) the first photo of Sarah, (4) and the one above, the first photo with Sarah.

My *next* favorite photo, though, will be the first photo of the four of us!

7. Nancy Koerber says:

I was so excited to check out your blog to see if there would be a name and what a treat–not only a name but a picture as well! Great choice of name. How happy she looks with the two of you! I’m praying that the “take away” will go smoothly, as well as the trip home. Blessings, Nancy

8. MAURENE INLOW says:

I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU WITH BABY “SARAH” SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE & HOLD HER. SHE ALREADY LOOKS LIKE SHE IS VERY COMFORTABLE BEING A WILLIS.
    YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,
    MAURENE

9. Phyllis says:

What a great picture – Sarah is so pretty. Of course I like the name Sarah – always have – and we have a grandaughter named Sarah.
    God Bless !!

10. Kari Swigart says:

So wonderful to see the 3 of you, can’t wait to see the 4 of you! blessings to you all!

11. Emily, Becky & Tom says:

The bible verse on the Centre Grove sign this week is “Be strong and courageous” Joshua 1:9. Thought I’d pass that along. We are so excited to see Baby Sarah (love the name) and can’t wait to hold and squeeze her. Keeping you all in our prayers and pray you have a safe and speedy return.

12. Michelle says:

I’m so excited to come home and meet baby Sarah!

13. Melinda McClure says:

Hey Randy & Joleen,
    Sarah is so beautiful! I love the name too! Finally, Livi wont be the only granddaughter on the Don/Valerie side! Can’t want to see you guys.
    Congratulations.
    Love,
    Melinda & Tim

14. Travis & Angie says:

Sarah is so beautiful….The joy and love in all of your eyes brings tears to mine. God Bless all of you. I pray for a good trip home – I’m sure Ethan misses you too.

Congratulations to you all!

15. Debbie and Denny Adams says:

What a beautiful baby girl !!!!!! Congratulations on your new little bundle of happiness !!!! Can’t wait to see her. Will be keeping everyone in our prayers. Have a safe trip home.

16. Pam Ford says:

Beautiful! God is good!

Love the photo!

17. Trish says:

She is so beautiful!!! What an amazingly sweet picture. I’m so glad you all found each other.
    Love,
    Trish

PS….I have always loved the name Sarah…and love it even more now!

18. Jim & Linda says:

What a lovely picture the happiness of all three of you shines through. Sarah looks quite at home sitting on your lap! Can’t wait to hear how Ethan greets her. She is precious.

19. Lori & Brad says:

Congratulations!! She is a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name. We can not wait to see Sarah in Church.

Love,
    Lori, Brad and Avelynn

20. Linda Ross says:

Wow!!! Sarah is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for your family.
    See you soon.
    Linda

21. Steve Hergenrother says:

Hi Pastors Joleen and Randy.
    Sarah is absolutely adorable. Can’t wait to see her in person.
    Steve Hergenrother
    God Bless

22. Mother says:

I had to cry when I read the email about why your choose the name Sarah.Joleen, your Grandma is probably smiling ear to ear. She would be SOooooo proud of little Sarah!
    Love ‘ya, Mother

23. Gail says:

So happy to follow this new adventure with you. Sarah is beautiful and I know she is loved and now a part of a wonderful family!!!
    I just returned from 10 days in Cuba, so I’m catching up on your posts and pics.
    So happy for all of you and that you are back home safely with your little family in tact.
    Blessings to all of you.