During our first few weeks with Ethan, we’ve written a good bit about the challenges we’re facing with Ethan’s transition into our home. In the process, we’re also getting to know Ethan better and we’re discovering more of his personality.
- Ethan’s smile as we lift him out of his crib after he wakes up.
- Rubbing his eyes on our chests/shoulders when he gets sleepy or is waking up.
- The wide variety of babbling and sounds.
- Big laughs.
- Lots of smiles.
- Clapping his feet (on the floor) when he’s happy.
- Bouncing and dancing to music when standing, or bouncing his feet when seated (e.g. in the car seat).
- Inquisitive eyes.
It’s interesting to watch Ethan grow and develop, even in our first 5 weeks together. As we get to know Ethan better, we’re certain this list will grow!