As you “travel” with us to and from Korea, we ask you to also keep us in prayer. Here are some thoughts as we prepare to return to Korea.
Please pray …
- That God will work out all the details and that we will get everything done that we need to before Monday.
- That God will bless our family time with Ethan in the next few days, and that God will be with us during our time apart.
- That God will travel with us, keep us safe, and help us to make the most of our time in Korea.
- That God will bless our meeting with the baby in her foster home, that God will be with us as we return home together, and that God will be with us during our first hours together in Korea and throughout the return trip home.
- And, of course, that God will be with us during our time of transition as a family of four, especially over the course of the next two months, which we will be able to devote to transition and bonding.
Emotionally, a major part of this trip/experience will be our first hours with the baby. If you’ve read about our first hours with Ethan, you may recall that the two words that kept going through my mind were “absolutely brutal” on that Tuesday evening in Korea (and Wednesday morning was worse). And this time, we may not have the luxury of a whole day together before our trip home (which was a huge blessing)!
But we trust that God will be present with us and that he will make the most of this exciting time in our lives. Thanks for your prayers!